We help your project either from its start, or by diving straight into any stage.
- Start your project right by setting its goals innovatively but realistically.
- Translate those goals into a feasible, flexible project plan.
- Execute that plan within budget and schedule, but revise it on the fly as appropriate. Focused, controlled, and nimble need not be contradictory attributes of a project! We create "whitewater" process -- not waterfall but not free-for-all. "The activity as a whole moves rapidly toward its goal in a messy way due to the high total energy. There is churning, surging, boiling, and even some convulsing and eddying, but if those things are kept just enough under control, the activity as a whole makes much more rapid progress than it would if enough control were imposed to keep the activity smooth."
- Push projects that are stuck at the end of one stage into the next.
- We do all the above as your team's heretofore missing impellers, facilitators, trainers, helpers, conduits, and glue.
- We are embedded consultants -- training wheels for your team.
We leave your project team much better able to rapidly ("Presto!") and continuously innovate both their products/services, and their process for conceiving and producing those -- while achieving rationally chosen levels of quality, risk, and control.
Our videos show some of our approaches in action.
- Low-tech methods (e.g., The Bridge method, sticky notes)
- High-tech methods (e.g., JIRA for requirements traceability)
- Needs, Goals, Objectives (NGOs), & requirements creating & validating
- Specifications creating & validating
- System designing
- Interaction designing
- GUI designing
Program, Project, Process Managing
- Process speeding & streamlining
- Risk managing
- Continuous managing of NGOs & requirements tied to tasks
- Team's buy-in to NGOs, requirements, tasks, & schedule
- All team members help manage