- We start projects right, by facilitating your team's innovative brainstorming of a hierarchy of the needs, goals, objectives, and requirements that the project will aim to meet, and rating all those by desirability. We follow with your teams' efficient and well-justified costing, prioritizing, and pruning of all those in light of feasibility given your project's resources (time, people, money, technology).
- Then we facilitate a similar process to choose ideas for products or services to meet all those demands.
- We push projects that are stuck at the end of one stage into the next (e.g., "Which one of these great ideas do we try first?").
- We fix troubled projects by diving in at any stage.
- We make project teams nimble so they can innovate in response to changing circumstance, while enforcing appropriate levels of control and quality. Focused, controlled, and nimble are not contradictory (read about Our Approaches and watch our videos).
- We are your team's heretofore missing impellers, facilitators, conduits, and glue. We do simultaneously, multiple missing portions of work that existing people on your team lack the time or experience to do: program manager, product manager, user experience researcher/designer, system engineer, development process manager, and project manager. We are hybrids who augment, not replace, all those people at once.
- We are embedded consultants, initially doing much of the work ourselves, gradually moving it onto the new project infrastructure and onto to your newly trained team.
Learn more by clicking in the menu, or watching our videos, or contacting us.